You have the power to make your Houston Public Library the best in the nation.
Donations are essential for your Houston Public Library to provide programs across the Houston community. The results are helping children learn how to read, preparing the workforce for higher-skilled jobs, and connecting our neighbors via digital innovations.
Your tax dollars are vital to the Houston Public Library. However, they do not directly support the programs and activities that educate and improve lives. This is the purpose and mission of the Houston Public Library Foundation.
If you prefer, you can mail or deliver a check to:
The Houston Public Library Foundation
500 McKinney Street
Houston, TX 77002
Contact HPLF: Email | 832-393-1464
It’s easy and secure to connect via the HPLF website: www.houstonlibraryfoundation.org
- One-time or recurring donations
- Remember a friend or family member with a donation in their name
- Join the Friends of HPL or our new Young Professionals’ Group
- Attend Friends Warehouse book sales
- Donate books or host a book drive
- Volunteer as an individual or group
- Purchase tickets for special events
Libraries are gathering places where people from different backgrounds, passions, and interests can engage with each other. They are the kinds of places where the public, private, and philanthropic partnerships work together to build a better society.
Uniting with our mission brings lifelong learning to our community. Join with us today!